GDPR – General Data Protection regula is almost around the corner. But probably some customers only now start preparation to topic. GDPR regula touches different aspects of data protection. Particular regula part requires “additional security on top of login/password” that almost certain bring us to 2factor authentication. 2Factor authentication in addition to login/password uses additional factor to verify that you are real account owner. Many customers rathen that removing webaccess, provide secure access to web mail – since employees demand to work from any location and any time.
CYONE offers 2Factor authentication solution SMS Login – to protect webmail users and company data. SMS Login can deployed in less than 1 hour.
SMS Login features:
- Easy to install and maintain. Known interfaces makes it easy to use for admin and end users.
- SMS codes or OTP codes to improve security of users. Alternative email can be used as well to deliver code.
- OTP is compatible with Google Authenticator or similar. If OTP is already used then one application provides more value.
- Supports Domino 9.0.x on Linux or Windows.
- Support SMS Cloud services like Clickatell.
- SMS Login is used by many customers across the world.
- Batch registration
- Global or Per-User configuration. You can enable 2FA to some users only, or all at once.
Finally solution is easy to try on your or our server. Video how it works and more information on solution is available here
If you wish to try SMS Login for IBM Verse/iNotes, please contact us.